Monday, April 3, 2017

My overall reaction to this book is that it was interesting to read into the different voices depicted in this book. I enjoyed how we were able to see different characters perception on their family, and make sense of the overall family dynamic. During class discussions I was also able to hear different perspectives on the book, which also helped me understand what was going on. I would have to say my favorite characters were Benji or Dilsey because of the way their views are sweeter and more concerned with their given situation. Overall, I enjoyed the book and how Faulkner switched narrators to give the reader the idea of what each character was thinking.

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed the variety of viewpoints and perspectives that were provided by having many narrators, but it became frustrating at points when the story became hard to follow.

    ReplyDelete